Author: Bentley, John
Subject: Astronomy; Hindu astronomy; Astronomy, Chinese; Zodiac
Publisher: London, Smith, Elder & co.
Digitizing sponsor: Google
Book from the collections of: Harvard University
Collection: americana

Book digitized by Google from the library of Harvard University and uploaded to the Internet Archive by user tpb.

Google-id: YcNXD0Q24KEC
Identifier: ahistoricalview00bentgoog
Scanner: google
Source: http://books.google.com/books?id=YcNXD0Q24KEC&oe=UTF-8